Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Too Tired

Unfortunately I am to tired to write much tonight. I look back on my day and wonder where does it go. I leave home a little before 7 and drive an hour to work. Lunch from 11:30 TO 12:30. Work till 5:00, get groceries and stop by Heathers to deliver her computer. Drive the rest of the way home and put away groceries. Ate a bite and now I am writing and must go to bed. This is what sucks the joy from my life. This constant journey. At work they are talking of mandating us to work on Friday. I don't think I can do this. It makes me tired. If there is something else out there my prayer is God will open doors. I know I can't just sit around waiting for it to happen.

It is frustrating to see so many people unable to get the meds they need and tests and referrals for medical care. Then to hear people say we don't need universal health care. I don't know how the people who don't think we need it can say such a thing. I saw a sign today on a billboard saying we don't want our tax money to pay for abortion. My insurance doesn't pay for elective procedures. Why wouldn't abortion be elective. Why would any insurance pay for it. I am sick of the lies and the liars You can bet someone is getting paid big money to spread all the lies of what will happen if we have insurance for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment