Panic attacks are interesting. They make you think that there is no way out and the more you try to figure a way out the more you are sure you are stuck. Fight or Flight. I always want to run as far away as possible. I can't see beyond what is causing the anxiety. My newest one is due to signing the papers for a Jeep Grand Cherokee and realizing I will be 61 before it will be payed off That means I have to keep working and I don't have a problem with that except I want to spend more time with the grand kids while they are little. I just have to work better at managing my time to do all these things. The first thing I have to do is resolve the credit card problem. What makes me so mad about myself is that there is a part of me that thinks if I ignore things they will go away and OF COURSE THEY DON'T... I NEED TO GET A GRIP ON THINGS.
BUT ONE DAY AT A TIME AND I HAVE TO GET THROUGH TODAY.
IT IS 552 NOW AND HAVE TO LEAVE FOR WORK AT 645 SO I HAVE A FEW MINUTES TO PONDER THIS. WITH COFFEE IN HAND. I HAVE MY 8 HOURS OF WORK AND THEN MUST BY GROCERIES FOR THANKSGIVING. TURKEY SWEET POTATOES GREEN BEANS DRESSING. PICK UP MY WINE AND GET MY PRESCIPTIONS AT THE PHARMACY. THEN GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP FOR MY 12 HOURS TOMORROW. THEN THURSDAY I WILL HAVE TIME TO LOAD EVERYTHING UP TO GO TO HEATHERS AND TO COOK. THIS ALL CAN BE DONE. I CAN DO THIS. I DO NEED MY SLEEP. I CAN DO ALL THIS ONE STEP AT A TIME.
No comments:
Post a Comment