Wednesday, February 3, 2010

wed Feb 3rd.

I dreamed about my dad last night about him being dead. Even at 55 after so  many years it haunts me. Looking for answers. Maybe thats why I keep looking at old things and through books looking for stuff maybe I am still looking for answers.  I want to fix this so no one else can read it Maybe I should stop writing in here and just write in a journal. Today is my 12 hour day. But Bob read my journal once. I don't trust him.
My prayer today
Thank you God for that sunrise yesterday it was so beautiful full of pinks and greys. I wished I had a picture but I can see it in my minds eye. I look forward to your gift of today's sunrise. I think of everyday as a gift from God. Thank you for yesterday's gift and all the 55 years of days before that. I love you Lord. I know I fall short. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment