Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Sad Day

Yesterday HAS Sutton died of a massive heart attack. They said he walked down the stairs and someone was knocking at the door and when he didn't get it Alice went down the stairs and he was laying there. He was just here a while back to turn my water off because my payment got lost and we talked. I really liked and loved HAS he was always so nice to me and a very nice person. I remember him driving his mustang around when I was in High School. He had the coolist mustang. I remember when he married Alice and Heather was a baby and she cried and I had to take her out of the church. I think he was there eating lunch the day I went to look for my Dad because he didn't return to work. When Bob and I were first married and all the family farmed together I would see him all the time and he was always good to me. I have such good memories of him and his wonderful family.  He and Alice have a love story. He waited for her They dated in high school and she married but he never did until she got a divorce and then the married and had 3 girls. I feel for them because they are losing their Dad young like I did and it tears a whole in your heart.
he had some hard times when he and johnney quit farming together I know when all that happened I became even more terrified of  the same thing happening to B& R Sutton and me losing all of Mom and Dad's inheritence which was just another knife in our marriage.  They have done fine though and are still farming. That is what you get for worrying about the future. Farm Credit always made me list my assets and then sign the guarentee and I was so afraid of losing what meant so much to my Mom. It was such pressure with no
control. Just like all the money I lost in Farmline. I sometimes forget all that history.  Anyway how sad to go on without HAS in this world. I hope when he died he went right into the arms of Mable and Jr. and incrediable peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment