Thursday, June 16, 2011

thursday june 17

time is fleeting Holly is taking the kids away to china. How can I survive this. I will of course I have too but I can't imagine taking my  kids away from so much love and so much comfort...... by choice......
today was fun I stayed up till 2":00  am and then slept really well till heather called at 1030 am we met at cardinal and then lydia, bree, kate, elie heather and me went swimming cold at first but got used to it and then fishing .  unfortunately lydia sprained her ankle. bree kate and heather left at 430 and lydia and I stayed and drew pictures until holly arrived and we decided to ge dimaggios pizza she picked up preston frombobs hour where he and coal and jo grandson had spent the night and played all day.
I didn;t get to bree's game hope she will forgive me they want to stay all night tomorrow night. I thinks that would be fine.  I am better that the first of the week. I wish i knew what brought that on... but I have been taking a whole 20 mg lexapro and the wellbutrin during the day.  i had such dark thoughts.  How nobody needed me or liked me. stupid stupid thoughts... as bob shermack would say stink in think in....but I could not stop....why?   what makes that happen...I need to like for this moment...... like the book the new earth I need to read that book again....it makes good since.
Now bed time

No comments:

Post a Comment