
Currently reading Mrs Jeffries and the feast of st stephen I am really enjoying this but keep getting sleepy.
Charactors:
Stephen Whitfield a arrogant, upper-class twit, murdered by poisoned wine .
Think I will have a glass of non poisoned wine Terri Said
Witherspoon detective
eliza graham love interest of langdon and whitfield
Barnes another detective.
smythe has money but works as servant for detective left for 6 mo when he was supposed to mary Betsy she is mad at him
Betsy maid love interst of smythe
rosalind murray sister in law of murdered man living with him and was supposed to marry him but he decided he wanted to marry eliza. but not true she did not want to marry him
Oh no Plot twist..
snow snow snow I want it to snow
I want the house to be cleaned up
I love this peace and quiet.
I am actually reading and not getting sleepy.
I want to visit scotland and wales
0oh no it is 2:17 I do not want tim topass. I love snow i want to feed the birds.
No comments:
Post a Comment