![]() |
| Look how the door swings open into the next room. |

I love these images.
what beautiful pictures! Evidently the picture above is from a abandoned mansion in Detroit.
this picture i love












“It is too warm for sleeping, but I am meant to sleep. I must not turn on the light, and so instead I take one of my library books and hold it up to the window to read in the half-light that falls there. It is a children’s version of Marco Polo. From the words and pictures of its pages another world comes and fills the bedroom with sailing ships and strange names and spices I have never tasted. I read because I cannot sleep and then I cannot sleep because what I read is more real than my own life. At some moment my eyes fall from the page and yet it is as if I am still reading on and within the story. I roll back and forth in my bed so it rocks softly. It is a ship taking me out to sea from Venice.”“I reluctantly leave the starlit night and get into my bed. I’m reading a really good book by Mary Webb called Gone to Earth. It’s about a girl who has a pet fox. Mary Webb has written several other books. I’ll have to look out for them at car boot sales or in the second-hand bookshop, as they are so old they are probably out of print.”

Fog City MaverickHiya! Names Kenya. Here are somethings you are likely going to see on my page:
* Naked girls
* Castles
* Vintage
* Food
* Quotes
* Books
* Fashion
* And whatever catches my eye
But I'm guessing you already know that since you've probably looked though a few pages before reading this.
I don't really post a lot of text coming from myself, this is mainly a blog of pretty pictures. Feel free to follow. I only follow back if I enjoy your blog, no offense. But hey stay for a while, kick up you feet and tumble through my world. <3
1 online
RSS
Archive
Ask
Recommend
Stacky Theme by Andrew
16th
January
28 notes 16th
January
40 notes 16th
January
376 notes 16th
January
1,398 notes 16th
January
140 notes 16th
January
102 notes 16th
January
175 notes 16th
January
6,136 notes 16th
January
131 notes 16th
January
38 notes 16th
January
223 notes 16th
January
66 notes 16th
January
12 notes 16th
January
5 notes 16th
January
36 notes

No comments:
Post a Comment