trues 6:22 I have to leave in about 20 minutes but I have to write. I couldn't sleep last night the melatonin just doesn't work but the real problem I think was taking the nap in the afternoon. I am going to try using my light I bought years ago and see if that helps. I dreamed about my grandpas house about it being moved and people trying to break in. It was disturbing. Had a great time at Heather's last night. I love my children and their families so much. I thank you God for them and I pray for their protection from this world. I am reading this book black ice that I picked up George Shepard tagged auction. It is too violent for me but I am hooked to finish it.
A quick poem
Dawn and the realization
that I have made a fool of myself
but maybe that is the sign.
I usually play it close
What is a fool anyway,
that is a good question.
I pray Lord God for M today. I pray that you will be with the Doctors and find what is wrong and give her relief from this terrible pain. In Jesus Name. AMEN. and please make them safe on their trip.
I pray that lives will be saved and pain lighted in Haiti today. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment