I am being very quiet waiting for Bob to get up it is 12:30 and I know he needs his sleep.
I actually feel like doing something today. I am going to take down the tree and christmas decorations At least the ones that have santa in them. I love leaving the snow men up.
I have started reading this book
Find your own North Star and it has some insightful information. I am going to look into. I will report on this soon. This was from yesterday and now it is today. I did get the tree down and now I have boxes to go downstairs and stuff to go in boxes but did make some progress. I did the wii fit and played some football. i watched my netflix and Paranormal activity which bob brought home. I hated it it made me nauseated. BAD BAD Movie . I am watching Cranford on netflix it is wonderful. That was yesterday and now it is today. Last night right as i was falling asleep bob asked me if I hate him. Why does he ask those questions?
No comments:
Post a Comment