Monday I don't have to work today but do have to work on Thursday. Have to go to TB training. That won't be to bad. I have been reading stuff about depression on the Internet. and Heather called and wants me to go over and play with the girls while Matt goes to Carmi. I have to leave in 30 minutes. I ordered another book..... I love books I have 5 on the chair right now. how will I ever learn to control this addiction... I am thinking of taking a trip to Scotland this year. through Collette travels I will ask Linda and Mary and a few others but will go by myself if not. Time is short.
Things I want to do today is
clean up dining room
put rest of stuff away on counter
move my desk
fold clothes do
do wii fit
pay bills
go to bed early
have to feed Rachelle
it is fun to right and not have to worry about punctuation
No comments:
Post a Comment